Miroslav Philharmonik 2 (& Classik Edition) Won't Work

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Xykrotik
Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:10 pm

x

Miroslav Philharmonik 2 (& Classik Edition) Won't Work

In the stand alone player of Philharmonik 2, I can play chords on any instrument.
In FL Studio 12, in both Sample tank 3 free and Philharmonik 2, this is not the case. I can play individual notes, but whenever two or more notes overlap or form a chord, only one of the notes is played. No changes have been made in the edit tab of the plugins. Poly is set to 32 by default.
I open the instance of the plugin in Fl Studio, I load any instrument, I add notes in the piano roll and link the channel to the instrument, and then whenever it hits chords or overlapping notes, it only plays one of the notes. Now I can play chords in the DAW, BUT only if I double press the key(s) and even then it doesn't work correctly.

I can play chords and overlapping notes within the plugin itself inside of FL Studio, but whenever I use a MIDI Out, it won't play overlapping notes or chords of any kind.

jwonga
Thu May 02, 2019 10:29 pm

x

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 2 (& Classik Edition) Won't Work

I ran into the same issue and reinstalling didn...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”