Plug in error/overloading problem

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
KydezMusic
Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:16 pm

x

Plug in error/overloading problem

Hey! Here is my problem, well i have almost runned out of memory on FL studio so i noticed that there were 8TB memory usage limit on the 64 bit version so i switched. Now they said FL usually bridge the 32 bits plug ins on their own but it can cause problem, i have experienced zero problem with Sylenth1 and Serum but Nexus is struggling alot, i actually dont know if Nexus is 64 bit only but i think it is. However its a bit weird, in my lead pattern i have 9 channels okay, two of them is nexus and they work juust fine, but then i have on separate Nexus channel in another pattern and it starts messing up everything and overloading, which is pretty weird, i love this program and so on but now this little things ruins my workflow again... I posted a video so u can see what happens literally
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:29 pm

x

Re: Plug in error/overloading problem

Hello KydezMusic, If you're switching to FL St...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”