some sounds not extracted in wav file. why ?

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Vixent
Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:18 pm

x

some sounds not extracted in wav file. why ?

Hello

When i play/listen to my song, all is good, no problem. But when i extracted my song in a WAV file, at the end of the song, some sounds of one instrument are not played. and this sound is played from the beginning until several seconds before the problem.
i verified, i don't find any conflicts between patterns that are played at this moment. what is the reason ?

Quand j'écoute ma création, tout va bien mais quand j'extrais en WAV, certains sons ne sont pas joués à la fin du morceau ! pourtant ce son est joué depuis le début jusque quelques secondes avant le problème. J'ai vérifié qu'il n'y aucun conflit d'instruments entre les différents patterns joués au moment du problème.
Quelle est la raison ?

another problem, the time of my song is 3 mn, but in wav , it's 4:30 ! why ?
J'ai un autre problème : le titre dure 3 minutes, mais une fois extrait, il dure 4:30 ! pourquoi ?

Thanks. Merci.

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:37 am

x

Re: some sounds not extracted in wav file. why ?

Have you tried placing a Song Time Marker after...

Vixent
Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:50 pm

x

i use Fl studio plugins on this instrument, and...

Vixent
Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:41 pm

x

Excuse me, i have internet connection problem. ...

Vixent
Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:53 am

x

Ok here is the file attachment with project and...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”