Issues with FL Studio 12 OS X Alpha

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
damatrixman
Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:41 pm

x

Issues with FL Studio 12 OS X Alpha

I have been using the MAC version recently. I have had the following issues when using. Please provide assistance and fixes for these if possible:

1. Every time I shut down my system and turn it back on and open a FL session, my midi will not trigger (system shows it is there but won't generate any sound) I have to unplug my midi keyboard , replug it (connect) and then go into midi setting and "refresh" it in order for it to work.

2. when loading a plugin and to use for recording purposes, once I record it into my channel racks/ playlist, If I decide not to use or keep its and decide to delete it, the system deletes one or several other previously used plugins that I may have or had decided to keep. I got into the habit of hitting " save
each time I recorded something hoping this would help, but it does not.

3. I don't see an option for being able to manually set my BPM's why?

4. When I try to record a new plugin, the program only plays my metronome beat counter and a kick (if used) so I don't get a real or full effect of how my instrumentation choice sounds with everything else I previously recorded. also at times it makes it difficult to stay in rhythm because I am not getting a full sound.

5. in my file setting window tab I have it set to read plugins from a different drive. when I open up FL the folder/ files can be seen and in most cases are accessible and work fine. However when I open up a folder from that drive for first time use, the system gives the indication that it is opening it up my use but then it never does and for that session the particular folder now becomes useless. All the other ones will work fine but that one is of no use for that session. If I let my system sit idle for a while, the same thing happens if I decide to open and use another file from any particular plugin folder.

6. why do I have to go and "add" a new pattern into my playlist? why can't I just click on the next track and have it automatically named?

7. With my Windows based FL system I owned Harmless, Poison, Sawer, Sytrus, sim synth, and Wasp. However it appears that now (even though I have generated a new registration code for my system) I only get the demo version. please help me fix this. I am not paying for something I already previously purchased.

8. many times my program freezes. I have to shut down and restart my entire MAC. I thought this was something thats not supposed to happen ? why does this happen all time?

Thank you for listening, thanks for your help.

damatrixman
Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:07 pm

x

Re: Issues with FL Studio 12 OS X Alpha

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has looked int...

ZXDunny
Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:25 pm

x

Are you using the latest version of the mac alp...

damatrixman
Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:36 pm

x

Yes, some are things that I would like featured...

ZXDunny
Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:16 pm

x

damatrixman wrote:Yes, some are things that I w...

damatrixman
Thu May 04, 2017 9:59 pm

x

fair enough. Where do I get the link for the up...

FidelityMusic
Thu May 04, 2017 10:04 pm

x

As with all of the updates, the installer is av...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”