Poor CPU performance

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Estinex
Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:10 pm

x

Poor CPU performance

Hello!

I've recently build a new computer with an Intel i5 3.8 Ghz Kaby Lake processor and 16 GB RAM. I've installed all drivers and optimized FL Studio and energy saving modes accordingly to all tutorials and help online, but I still get really poor performance in a little larger projects. Not even that big, my previous computer could handle a lot more even though the CPU was a lot slower. I have my VST folder on another hard drive than the one FL is installed in, is that a problem? I really don't know what's wrong. I can't imagine that the CPU should be THIS bad. Attaching the project I'm working on where, in the drop, the CPU goes up to 80 percent usage and the sound starts cracking up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

slyym
Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:12 pm

x

Re: Poor CPU performance

Where do you have your buffer set to?

FidelityMusic
Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:19 pm

x

Re: Poor CPU performance

Hello Estinex, What are the exact models of yo...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”