Windows 7 Professional, not all RAM being utilized by FL Studio 12

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
LaszloEDM
Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:53 pm

x

Windows 7 Professional, not all RAM being utilized by FL Studio 12

Hey!

I am using FL Studio 12.1.2 on a 32 GB DDR4 Ram PC with Windows 7 Professional. I am running the program in 64 bit mode, and all my external plugins are 64 bit. I have noticed however, that generally FL Studio will not take up more than about 4GB Ram max, resulting in crashes of the program along with poor performance as the project file gets larger. I am wondering what the cause of this might be? I have several instances of external plugins on the mixer, but none of them are 32 bit. I do see that the stock FL Studio plugins like Fruity Parametric EQ 2, FL Flanger and alike are running bridged from 32 bit to 64 bit. When the crashes occur, I often get pop ups saying something like ''access violation" after which the program becomes somewhat unresponsive. (I can save the project but not more than that). I have attached a screenshot of an* error message. (an, as in they're not always the same)
Is my available RAM not being used because of the 32 bit versions of the stock FL plugins? And if so, are there 64 bit versions available so I can fix this problem and no longer suffer?

Thanks a lot and much love :{D

Willem
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”