FL Studio 11 showing and adding the same plugin twice

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Orlando Pagan
Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:43 am

x

FL Studio 11 showing and adding the same plugin twice

Hey guys so this is something that I have to deal with every time I install the version 11.1.1 of FL Studio on my computer. The plugin list for some reason show each plugin two or even in some cases four times. This only happens with FL Studio 11.1.1 and it is very weird. The only solution I've found is to disable each of the "copy" ones that appear on the list. For example. I do the scan of the plugins and I always star selecting the virtual instruments first, then I go to the mixer and choose the virtual effects and this is when I see the other "copies" of the same plugins for example I have the Native Instruments Plugins, some of the Focusrite and Fab Filter Ones. Well they are shown with "doubles" and they are automatically selected. Then I go one by one deselecting the "copies" but when I'm done doing this The list of the Virtual Instruments are doubled as well and I have to once again deselect the "copy" ones that are shown. I don't know if I'm making any sense or if any of you have had this issue. If you know about it, I would appreciate a little help.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”