PLugin setting do not save. ever.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Michael Dow
Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:20 pm

x

PLugin setting do not save. ever.

Hey

Just wondering why it would be that when i set a plugin's setting, IE enable multi core processing, or any of those other settings, that it never, ever saves them. EVen if i click save, open a new instance of the same plugin, it will load up with its defaults

This is the same for every single plugin i try it with. I've never noticed before because i've never foun di had problems, but now i am having problems with a 32bit plugin in 64bit FL.

I rarely ever use 64 bit because it frequently crashes. I mean all the time. It's always been terribly unstable for me. Random crashe son play or stop, or opening plugns etc. but im scoring something and i could really do with the RAM. (i know i can bridge in 32 bit but just thought it might be easier to not have to do that all the time going into the future)

FidelityMusic
Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:34 pm

x

Re: PLugin setting do not save. ever.

Hello Michael Dow, Michael Dow wrote:Just wond...

Michael Dow
Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:04 pm

x

WHat is the point in the save button then? If i...

FidelityMusic
Mon May 01, 2017 3:26 pm

x

Michael Dow wrote:If it does nothing. When you...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”