Interface non-responsive to mouse clicks

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Randomized0000
Fri May 19, 2017 5:03 pm

x

Interface non-responsive to mouse clicks

There seem to be random, although frequent intervals while using FL Studio, where mouse clicking would no longer work. Buttons (such as the play button or maximise button) would be frozen in place, the mouse cursor would be frozen on whatever action it was last doing (such as placing or erasing clips in the playlist), and would completely stop interacting with the interface, even with my touchpad. However, the program would otherwise run as intended, and also respond to keyboard presses.

The only other way I've been able to get the program to run properly again is either by clicking on another window, then clicking back into FL (which happens VERY frequently), or by completely restarting the system, upon which the session will run fine until its closed and re-opened at another point. This is after resetting all my settings from the diagnostics tool and updating to the latest version.

Additionally, pop-up windows from the diagnostic tool (such as when I'm about to reset my settings) do not respond to mouse clicks. The only way I could get it to work is by using my keyboard instead.

Please help.

EDIT: just had to close the diagnostics tool using Task Manager because it was non-responsive to mouse clicks.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”