PLAY vst3 window bug

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ArchimonDe
Mon May 22, 2017 2:14 pm

x

PLAY vst3 window bug

Hello,

so I got to work after the weekend to find out that my Play vst3 version is behaving badly for whatever reason. When I open up the window, it looks zoomed in with no way of zooming out to see the full window (screen 1). The window is not resizable. If I switch to bridged version, first time I see the window, it looks good, but then when I switch to Wrapper settings and back, the Play GUI is there but there's also a lot of black space around it (screen 2). Play VST 2.4 works well, but I'd like to use the VST 3 version, especially when I have it in the project already.

Before the weekend I only upgraded Play to 5.0.4 from 5.0.3. But I just tried to downgrade back with no effect. Also there was a Windows 10 update very recently, maybe that can have something to do with it. But otherwise I can't think of any other changes to my pc. Any ideas what could be the problem? Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I've noticed the Play vst3 window being enlarged in FL Studio with the 5.0.1 version already. Can't say I have this problem in Cubase 9.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Mon May 22, 2017 9:43 pm

x

Re: PLAY vst3 window bug

Hello ArchimonDe, I've tested and confirmed th...

ArchimonDe
Tue May 23, 2017 7:35 am

x

Hey Fidelity, I'm running on 12.4.2.33. Have u...

FidelityMusic
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:48 am

x

I've removed my last response, I was finally ab...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”