Loading up a project uses 100% of my CPU

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
I3etFI
Mon May 22, 2017 3:17 pm

x

Loading up a project uses 100% of my CPU

Hi,

I have an i7-6700k OC to 4.45Ghz, 16GB of RAM.

Recently FL Studio uses up 100% of my CPU to load a project (not too heavy, a few instances of Massive and Serum) despite the fact that the project only uses 45-55% when it has finished loading. Everytime I open the project, the computer will start to freeze, and may succesfully load the project after at least 10 minutes, and the CPU usage is constantly 100% during the period. This is frustrating, I honestly don't think the problem lies in the Vsts, as I have tons of other projects that are MUCH heavier than this, and FL Studio has never taken more than 10 seconds to load anything. I have changed the buffer size to 2048smp in FL Asio.

I'm trying to fix the project using the diagnostic tool, I'll reply to give an update in case the computer crashes again.

reflex
Site Admin
Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:03 am

x

Re: Loading up a project uses 100% of my CPU

I3etFI wrote:Hi, I have an i7-6700k OC to 4.45...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”