Why does Pattern panel only change after Double-Click on Clip

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Mister Nosu
Tue May 23, 2017 10:57 am

x

Why does Pattern panel only change after Double-Click on Clip

Bug? Why does Pattern panel only change after Double-Click on Clip in the Playlist - but not after only a Single-Click?

The clip source (Playlist title bar) changes and you can place new Clips of the last clicked but if you press F2 to rename the Pattern it brings up the rename dialog of the Pattern clip you Double-Clicked last. This is very inconvenient.

Confirming what i suspected:

'Auto select linked modules' affects this. If on, then Pattern panel selects the right Pattern with a Single-Click. If off, it doesn't.

Is there a situation where you wouldn't want Pattern panel to change? I don't see one. Are you considering Patterns as modules?

Also, the manual does not tell you about this. It only tells you about the correlation between Channels and the Mixer Inserts.

I think Pattern panel should not be affected by 'Auto select linked modules'.

Win7 x64 / FL 12.4.1 [build 4]

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”