moving anything up /down in the sequncer window bug ???

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Formosus
Fri May 26, 2017 11:30 am

x

moving anything up /down in the sequncer window bug ???

I noticed that I can't move sampler, wrapper or anything else up and down like it used to be.

What I mean is that for example you open the basic project file which has kick, clap,hat and snare and then close all the samplers windows and click for playlist for example so nothing is selected and the sequncer also is not selected so now click open the kick sampler window and then try to move the sampler down using shift+ down arrow it doesn't move. So how this seems to work now which is really super annoying is that I have to select the sequencer it self in order to move the sampler in it, is this some sorf of feature now ? I think it's stupid and hult the work flow conciderably since I have to click the sequencer all the time or the light on the right side of the sampler which also selects the sequencer

Formosus
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:12 pm

x

Re: moving anything up /down in the sequncer window bug ???

I made video with bandicam it's better than jin...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:00 am

x

Re: moving anything up /down in the sequncer window bug ???

Formosus wrote:I got the individual part even b...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”