Arturia plugins - change parameter, keyboard does not work to play notes. (Solved!)

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jssjr90
Sat May 27, 2017 2:24 am

x

Arturia plugins - change parameter, keyboard does not work to play notes. (Solved!)

:D So I just picked up the Arturia V Collection 5 today, and one small minor problem.

Like most of us, we all use are typing keyboard to fiddle around with sounds in our plugins. But as soon as I change one parameter, no matter what Arturia plugin it is, the plugin will not let me play a note again on my typing keyboard.

I have tried VST2, and VST3 versions. I have tried the "Keep Focus" toggled on, that does not work. I am at a loss here.

I mean ya I could use my keyboard, but most of the time I don't want to sit far away from just fiddling with sound, typing keyboard is the best for that kind of thing.

So has anybody else experienced this "Keep Focus" issue on Arturia products before? And is there a fix?
Last edited by jssjr90 on Sat May 27, 2017 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”