Audio disparencys when rendering tracks.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Alphons
Sun May 28, 2017 4:29 pm

x

Audio disparencys when rendering tracks.

FL 12.4.2 [Build 32] x64

So i have been playing around with some pretty hard processing again.

But i have been getting an issue with actually rendering tracks of audio.
The rendered tracks were widely different to what it actually sounded like.

At first i thought it might have been something with the HQ for all plugins setting,
but upon turning that off to see if it makes a difference, i got a similar result to the render before.

I also made a recording with a edison instance on that track, to see if its just a audio issue with live playback, but the results were the same.

Now i have some routing and some fast automations, but i don't get why the difference is so big.

Here are the files recorded:
The original render i made to export it,
HQ all samples renderd.wav
The test with HQ for all plugins off
HQ for all plugins off.wav
And what edison recorded from the same mixer track
What edison recorded.wav
Now, i have just started working on this thing, so i stripped down the file, and deleted every audio file i recorded from the project so i can put it up here.
Only IL-Plugins.

The Edison that i used is still on the place it was when i rendered it, just disabled and locked.
The track i rendered is still armed so you know which one i was trying to render.
Test file.flp
If its a bug, then yay, there you go,
if not, i have no idea why its occurring, and would be pleased if you could give me a knowledge-base article or something, or an explanation on why that happens.

Anyway, have a nice day.
Hope this doesn't take to much of your time.

With kind regards,
Robin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Alphons
Tue May 30, 2017 6:22 pm

x

Re: Audio disparencys when rendering tracks.

I do get that. But isn't turning off the optio...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”