FL Studio doesn't play Kontakt library samples always in full length

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Foxedge
Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:48 pm

x

FL Studio doesn't play Kontakt library samples always in full length

Hey, I've noticed that sometimes it happens that a sample that is played is killed before it has reached it's final length. When I again playback over that part it has full length but sometimes FL studio cuts something off.

I have tried fixed buffer size no change in this behaviour, using newest version of FL and my playback mode is set on mixer.
Also sometimes there is a crackle in the audio when a new instrument comes in (e.g. drums) when already a lot of instruments are playing.
The dB at this points is still peaking between -9dB and -6dB so it's not because of the volume.

This is both audible in the exported wav. file (24bit) and I have to render it again until one lucky export comes out.
I have noticed that when it happens in FL-Studio, it is enough to playback the location with the sample again for it to fully load and the export right after doing this will most likely be fine. This might be a hint of something in FL-Studio (or my computer?) is like going to something like standby and doesn't load properly when not having recently been used.

Foxedge
Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:48 pm

x

Re: FL Studio doesn't play Kontakt library samples always in full length

I added the project. For me it this time happen...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”