Waves Update Has Made Waves Plugins Inaccessible in Earlier Projects

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Magdoran
Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:48 am

x

Waves Update Has Made Waves Plugins Inaccessible in Earlier Projects

Just like the earlier post “Waveshell update causes loss of 100s of hours of work”, I’ve run into a similar problem since just running the latest Waves update today.

I can’t access any of the earlier instances on any of around 48 projects, which is a disaster as all the settings etc would take weeks to months to re-do.

The wrapper shows that the plugins failed to launch.

I can insert new Waves plugin instances, but all the old ones will not load, hence settings etc are completely lost.

I’ve run the Plugin Manager and selected “Verify Plugins”, “Rescan previously verified plugins”, and “Rescan plugins with errors”.

This kind of thing keeps happening with Waves updates, and this one has me stumped. Is there any way the FL Studio technical team can help me resolve this please?

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”