NEED HELP with audio routing issue!

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
D.Cole
Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:59 pm

x

NEED HELP with audio routing issue!

I've got a really infuriating problem with routing. I've got an instrument routed to mixer track 85, but the signal is somehow going to track 103.

I've got a short video here showing what's going on..

The instrument is UVI Falcon. I've got the signal in Falcon going through Falcon's main output, which in the processing page is output #1 (I've tried switching from main output to output 2 etc, no difference). The signal in Falcon is definitely going through that output - I don't think it shows in the video, but I've checked and the meter shows a signal going through that output in Falcon's mixer when I trigger notes. I've then got output #1 in the processing page directed to track 85 in FL's mixer, but as you can see, the audio is going to 103, then the master.

Any idea what's going on?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dubswitcher
Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:54 pm

x

Re: NEED HELP with audio routing issue!

From what I'm seeing, it looks like it might be...

FidelityMusic
Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:45 pm

x

Hello D.Cole, The value that you have set in '...

D.Cole
Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:18 pm

x

Thank you so much, Fidelity. That was it. It's ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”