"could not find emty default project" and no plugings found

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nekori
Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:48 pm

x

"could not find emty default project" and no plugings found

Hello,
I tried to install a free VST today (Plogue's Alter/Ego in particular) but then removed its folder from the pluging folder because it was not working (FL wasn't detecting the new VST even when I scanned the folder). After that when I opened FL again it was showing the following error message: "Could not find empty default project"
erreur.jpg
As you can see on the picture above, all my plugings have dissapeared as well (even if their folders are still at the exact same place) and whenever I try to do something (scanning again the pluging list, loading a project, restarting my computer...) the error message comes back and I can't do anything because it pops up over and over.

Do you think I should re-install all? Or is there another way this can be fixed?

For information I'm running on Windows 8.1 and having the producer edition.

I'm sorry if I said something weird, English is not my native language ^^ Thank you and have a nice day!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”