Why does Fl studio producer ed not come with strings, brass, vocals, etc??

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Gretz29
Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:16 pm

x

Why does Fl studio producer ed not come with strings, brass, vocals, etc??

I recently bought Fl studio producer ed for the full sale price as an upgrade from garage band. The thing I loved about garage band was all of the pre set instruments available to use and assumed I would be getting the same if I paid an extra $200 for a music software. Unfortunately, maybe I am just a noob with the software and there are equal amounts of preset instruments within the software I can't find. If that is the case, could someone please tell me where I could find some strings, brass, and chorus instruments because its hard to make a song with only fl keys and some obnoxious synths that i've been able to find so far. Plus are there more drums bc there are only a few different sets I 've found which I'm not a big fan of. I do not want to pay any more money to get these instruments as well.

Thanks and I hope I didn't spend $200 on a software with less instruments than garage band :c

NTO
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:21 pm

x

Re: Why does Fl studio producer ed not come with strings, brass, vocals, etc??

In the left coloumn of the post window ( it's t...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dubswitcher
Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:54 pm

x

Re: Why does Fl studio producer ed not come with strings, brass, vocals, etc??

All those instruments are actually just presets...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”