Hot Keys work, then don't

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
biologic
Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:58 pm

x

Hot Keys work, then don't

I'm using FLStudio 12.4.2, although I first noticed this problem a couple versions ago.

Basically it seems to affect the Playlist the most, probably because that's the main area where I regularly use hotkeys. So let's say I'm editing some vocals, and routinely switching between paint 'b', slice 'c', and select 'e' so that I can "comp" the tracks into one. All hotkeys will work perfectly for maybe 5-10 minutes, then suddenly none of them will for the next 5-10 minutes, and it keeps switching in and out like this. The weirdest thing is that other aspects of my keyboard will still work. For example, CTRL-Z always functions even when the hotkeys "disappear." And I'm not even switching to use other programs or anything like that--all within FL.

I'm using the classic Microsoft ergonomic keyboard and have never had an issue until a couple releases ago. Any ideas?

FidelityMusic
Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:17 pm

x

Re: Hot Keys work, then don't

Hello biologic, When keyboard shortcuts stop f...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”