Plugin not Found

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Akua1
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:55 pm

x

Plugin not Found

I've had FL Studios for a couple days now and I am absolutely loving it. Unfortunately, I went on it today, and when I went to the channel rack to replace the standard kick with the GMS plugin, it said, "The GMS plugin could not be found. This is not a serious error, the project will continue loading normally and the plugin will be ignored. You will be notified about further missing instances of this plugin in this project."

So then I check to see if all the other standard plugins were "missing" and every single one has the same message in the screenshot below. I am very confused and I have no clue how to get them back. If I could get some help with this situation it would be much appreciated!

P.S. I have the Producer Edition of FL Studios.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:58 pm

x

Re: Plugin not Found

Hello Akua1, What is your current FL Studio 12...

Akua1
Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:06 am

x

Hi FidelityMusic, I checked the default insta...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:48 pm

x

Your installation directory is set to the root ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”