Fruity wrapper not loading MJUC preset correctly

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Carbinax
Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:32 pm

x

Fruity wrapper not loading MJUC preset correctly

I've already written to the dev of Klanghelm MJUC

when I click the upper left hand corner of the fruity wrapper, and select presets, I have a preset stored called "my big squasher". Every time I loaded MJUC, I loaded this preset
After I updated to the latest version of MJUC, this doesn't work anymore. The actual GUI changes colour graphically, and the bottom part with "timbre" and "drive" slides open, but no parameters change and the knobs all stay in default state.
I use multiple versions of MJUC in every track, so I'm really disappointed this doesn't work like it used to.

My system specs as follows :

Im using windows 8.1
FL Studio 12.4.2 ( build 33 ) 64bit
Im using MJUC version 1.1.1

The klanghelm dev replied and said

"So you didn’t use the internal preset of MJUC? It’s always recommended to use the internal preset browsers of plugins to avoid situations like this. Sometimes hosts can be a bit picky about version numbers and in some cases hosts save more info than they should with their own preset system. And that might be something not controllable from the plugin side of things.
Either way, can you please send me that specific preset so I can have a look and can do my own tests. Also, which MJUC version had been used to save that preset?
But before you do this, please check out the attached new MJUC version. It’s still unreleased, as I wanted to wait until the dust has settled with the IVGI and SDRR updates. But it’s tested and stable. It mainly fixes an issue in ProTools, where moving an instance to another mixer slot didn’t copy the settings but reset them to default. This was due to some quirks ProTools does when copying settings. I could imagine that FLS might act in a similar way in this case"

Can you guys make it work like it did before ?

Thanks

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”