FL Studio Asio issues

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ORACLE BALL
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:11 am

x

FL Studio Asio issues

Hi, I am having issues with my FL Studio Asio driver, which started acting strange about 3 weeks ago. I use a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface and the drivers are currently up to date on it. I used to be able to use FL Studio Asio driver for sound along with other applications open at the same time (such as google chrome) all playing sound through my Focusrite. The only way I can get audio to work in FL Studio is to use the Focusrite Driver but I cannot use other applications for audio while having fl studio open. I also prefer the FL Studio Asio driver because of the higher buffer settings. I attached images of what the audio settings look like for the FL Studio Asio driver and the Focusrite driver in FL. I also attached images of a few settings in my “playback devices”. I hope I can regain original control of the audio interface with FL, not sure what happened. Thank you for your time! Will provide more info upon request if needed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:57 am

x

Re: FL Studio Asio issues

Hello ORACLE BALL, The reason why you're unabl...

ORACLE BALL
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:32 am

x

Re: FL Studio Asio issues

Thank you! Changing the Line out to 16 bit 4410...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”