20 digit serial

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
GrunTony77
Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:50 am

x

20 digit serial

I bought my go studios 11 producer edition about 2 years ago . I registered the disk and my downloads before I downloaded the actual fl studios file like I was told in the Manual . I got use my program just fine and everything was fine , but after 2 years I had to get a new computer . So then I did all those steps over again . I logged in to my profile on line then tried to download my unlocked programs and vst before I did the fl studios file but then they told me I need my 20 digit serial number and I can't find anything with that number . Could you please send me my number so I can get back to work I spent a lot of money on this program and have used it before multiple times and it doesn't make sense for me not to use it anymore

FidelityMusic
Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:16 pm

x

Re: 20 digit serial

Hello GrunTony77, A 20 digit serial is not nec...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”