boo bass pops and clicks

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
wentzelitis
Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:45 am

x

boo bass pops and clicks

whenever i play 2 notes one after the other there is a popping/clicking before the 2nd note. when i enable "mono" in the boo bass settings this fixing the problem 90% of the time but it still can occur. i just bought fl studio and i'm loving it so far but i actually kind of like boo bass and want to use it so this is a little disappointing.. just been using another vst/samples for now but is there any way to fix this? or is it just "as is" because it's an old plugin that you don't want to remove from the program because it's been a staple of fl studio?

also that brings me to wasp .. cool synth but kinda stinks it's limited to 32 bit. when i want to use other 64 bit vsts or want to use more than 4gb of ram i can't even consider using wasp.. is this another plugin that you just keep with the program because?

i mean i'm not complaining i love fl studio so far but when i spend money on it kinda stinks that 2 of its featured instruments aren't even usable.. could they possibly be removed and replaced with something else in a newer version ? or at least add an alternative and not remove them? just some thoughts

FidelityMusic
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:10 pm

x

Re: boo bass pops and clicks

Hello wentzelitis, BooBass is a monophonic plu...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”