"Locating" 32 bit plug ins very slow

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Darien7
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:15 am

x

"Locating" 32 bit plug ins very slow

Hello,

I've had this problem a while and was hoping the new version would fix it. Simply, I use FL 64 and should I dare to add the odd 32 bit plugin it will take a couple of minutes to "locate" each one every time I load the project. This happens even with bundled VST's for example I've just installed the latest version of FL and first time loading it (the demo song loads by default) it hung on "Locating: fruity fast LP" for a couple of minutes.

32 bit plugins load fine in FL 32 but that isn't really a solution seeing as I mostly use 64 bit plugins and in the past I was able to mix it up no worries.
I've had FL for years and only had this problem in recent months, my last project had a half dozen 32 bit plugins and would take a good ten minutes to load. Any help would be appreciated, I've looked around but no one has a solution.

Thanks

Darien7
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:33 pm

x

Re: "Locating" 32 bit plug ins very slow

Thanks for responding, I tried disabling my ant...

FidelityMusic
Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:30 pm

x

Darien7 wrote:Thanks for responding, I tried di...

Darien7
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:10 am

x

Thanks again for responding, With regards to ...

Darien7
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:10 am

x

Very happy to say the problem is solved. I del...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”