Kontakt 5 Library (Albion One) 'Last Tweak Parameters' not registering or working, 'Learn CC# Automation' not working

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jplaza
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:21 pm

x

Kontakt 5 Library (Albion One) 'Last Tweak Parameters' not registering or working, 'Learn CC# Automation' not working

Hello, I would like to automate some parameters in FL Studio 12.5. These parameters are in the Albion One Kontakt 5 library. None of the parameters from this library seem to be connected to anything at all. I have tried to "Learn CC# Automation" and it will desgination a # for that parameter, but when I attempt to "Create Automation Clip," the clip does nothing.

I feel as if I must be forgetting something, or maybe there is a way to manually assign a CC# without using the "Learn CC# Automation."

I have done everything. I have remove the removed the CC automation and attempted to rebind. It will rebind to #117, but that will not work either. I have deleted the plugin and added a brand new one. Same problem. It's not just the dynamics automation. None of the parameters have worked in this Albion One library.

Yes I am in the correct folder of generators. I have used the "Browse Parameters" option inside of the plugin window to make sure I am not using a different plugin's CCs. I have tried to manually link one of these by looking at the "Link all parameters...", but I can't get that to work.

This is incredibly frustrated. Any help would be appreciated. Video attached showing the issue.

Thank you for your time!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”