ASIO4ALL Sound Problem

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Akua1
Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:04 am

x

ASIO4ALL Sound Problem

Recently I have tried to use my new mic to record some audio in my music, and some tutorials said to use ASIO4ALL, so in the audio settings, I changed it from the default, Fl Studio ASIO. The problem is now if I am watching a YouTube video or listening to spotify, every time I open FL Studio the sound cuts off from spotify/the youtube video. Every time I try to change it back to Fl Studio ASIO, the default device, it shows that an error occurred and a red x shows up next to the sound in the bottom right hand corner. I have already tried unchecking exclusive mode in the control panel, rebooting, and it still does not work. Should I delete and re download fl studios? Help would be much appreciated!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:06 pm

x

Re: ASIO4ALL Sound Problem

Hello Akua1, ASIO4ALL is not multi-client comp...

Akua1
Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:16 am

x

Re: ASIO4ALL Sound Problem

I know im late but it worked, thank you so much...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”