Audio Settings / Stereo Plug VS. FLASIO

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
FButten
Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:56 am

x

Audio Settings / Stereo Plug VS. FLASIO

Hello there fellow producers, i got a question about the Audio settings. First, how my setup works. I got an USBinterface (some random Behringer USBinterface) wich is pluged in via USB in my PC, also it is pluged in via stereo plug (in the pc) and audio chinch into the interface wich is the input, the output of course are the monitors.

So in my mind, the data is going via the stereo plug and the usb connection between my pc and the interface is more likely for power. Now i have the opportunity to choose in my audio settings the input/output device, and here comes my question.

When i choose "Audio device" = "Stereo plug" the sound when i produce sounds clear and fat, when i choose (the recommended) FLASIO, the sound is depressed and kind of not so clear. When i render my tracks, i found out the rendered track is probably sounding like i would have produced it with the not so clear FLASIO device sound. Why cant i render the track and the outcome is as clear and powerful as when i produce it with the "Stereo plug" setting?

So i hope thats not the dumbest question ever but i hope to find an answer anyway.

Have a great day folks! :D

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”