Fl Studio keeps crashing and won't export into MP3

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Trebuh
Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:44 pm

x

Fl Studio keeps crashing and won't export into MP3

Hello,

I have been working on a project and very frequently I get a pop up message saying 'Fl Studio has stopped working' and the only option to press is 'Close Program'. This also happens when I'll play back my track and half way through it'll stop and crash. In that case the only thing to do is for me to close the program and open it again. Now this is happening on a regular basis ever since i downloaded Fl studio and started working on it (started on 22/08/17). I'm not sure if these are just some minor bugs because the software is freshly installed and it'll fix itself in time or if its something else.

Another thing is that when I tried to save my project into MP3 format it saved however when I tried playing it back through Groove Music it wouldn't play. It seemed to show that the track is only 1 second long when in fact its 1 minute and 40 seconds. For my project I basically imported an instrumental into fl and recorded vocals for it. Mastered it and mixed it using simple plugins e.g compressor, EQ, reverb and limiter. When I go into 'FILE'>'EXPORT'>'MP3', It allows me to save it in my folder as an mp3 and then a box appears 'Rendering to MP3'. However I noticed that under 'Project Type' the only two modes available are 'Song Selection' and 'Pattern' but in the manual that came with the Fl studio signature edition there was an option called 'Full Song' which does not appear as a selection option on my screen.

I would really appreciate some help because I honestly don't know what to do and I can't move forward without having this issue solved.

Thank You

Trebuh
Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:50 pm

x

Fl Studio Keeps Crashing

This is a occurring problem for me. Sometimes I...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”