very serious problem

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Roger Capdevila Serra
Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:33 pm

x

very serious problem

Good morning,

today I opened FL Studio and got notified there was a new version (12.5.0.59). That´s what it was saying:

"A newer version of FL Studio is available for download. After installation, update your license key. Open the Toolbar ? About... window, enter your account email, password and click "Unlock products". Press OK to open the download page. Press Cancel to continue without downloading the installer."

I went to the download page and downloaded all the stuff following the instructions step by step.

I opened the software (which at the time had no plugins -it was empty-) and I went to the "?" icon in order to click on "About", write my account email and password, and unlock the products. A window opened saying everything was OK, that I had to restart FL Studio and that the program would close. I clicked on "Accept".

By now I have already got two questions. How do I update my license key? (I updated nothing I think) and How can I restart FL Studio? (I guess it means to close the program and open it afterwards -at least that´s what I did).

Well, then I opened FL Studio again and there were no plugins, it was still empty. I closed/opened both the 64 and 32 version of the program many times and also entered my email and password many times as well; yet, my FL Studio 12.5 had no plugins, no audio clips, etc.

After some minutes I realized I had an even bigger problem: there is NO WAY to open any FL Studio project file (.flp). Besides, the FL Studio icon changed from being a fruit to being kind of a desktop with a white and blue tone. Now, I even fail to open ANY FLP I made USING FL Studio 12.4.1 every single time I try it. It is just as if I had a demo version or something when I actually PURCHASED THE PRODUCER EDITION early this year. Then I uninstalled all the stuff I installed today to see if that helped the cause. IT DID NOT.

So, here are more questions. How can I really update FL Studio to the latest version? and -super important- How can I open my flps in order to see all my projects from the inside?

I am really looking forward to your answer, as I need to finish up some stuff very soon.

Thank you very much,

Roger

Roger Capdevila Serra
Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:36 pm

x

very serious problem

Good morning, today I opened FL Studio and got...

Teksonik
Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:30 pm

x

Re: very serious problem

Roger Capdevila Serra wrote:Besides, the FL Stu...

Roger Capdevila Serra
Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:11 pm

x

Thank you very much for your answer Teksonik, I...

CryLogic
Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:52 am

x

You may need to register the new version. 2 wa...

Teksonik
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:23 am

x

Roger Capdevila Serra wrote:For more informatio...

FidelityMusic
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:14 pm

x

Hello Roger Capdevila Serra, To unlock the app...

Roger Capdevila Serra
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:40 pm

x

Hey guys! Thank you very much for your answers...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”