Audio Output within interface sounds muddy and unclear

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
rlpeeta13
Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:15 pm

x

Audio Output within interface sounds muddy and unclear

Hello. I was beginning to work on a project this morning, and I connected my audio interface to begin recording. After I uploaded the instrumental into the playlist I played it back through my earphones which are connected to the Focusrite iTrack Solo. As I was listening to the playback I noticed it sounded muddy and I could barely hear my vocals. In an attempt to troubleshoot, I opened up previous projects to hear them, and I found they all shared the same problem. However, the previous projects never had the playback problem until this morning. I then called Focusrite to make sure their software was working correctly and it is. Thus, it must be something wrong with my audio settings even though I hadn't changed them. The audio driver I have been using in the past was Focusrite USB 2.0 Audio Driver. This project will be my eight one, so I don't know what is causing these problems to happen. I have been troubleshooting for around three hours now, and I'm not sure what to do. In addition, the music plays perfectly from my computer speakers, but it does not play well through my headphones that are connected to my iTrack Solo. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks. Right now the buffer length is at 4 ms and the sample rate is at 44100 Hz.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”