Waveshell 9.91 won't load

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Def Starz
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:36 am

x

Waveshell 9.91 won't load

As the tittle said this is a waveshell problem, not yet sure if it's FL Studio issue or Waves.

Anyways, yesterday everything was working fine and today when i started working on a new project i tried adding a basic c1 compressor from waves and i got the waveshell error as you can see on the attached pic. I tried opening different waves plugins and some of them would open fine like api 550B and some wouldn't.

After that i went to my waves central and ran "rapair" which seemed to fix the problem and all the plugins could be opened up normally, but not from the fav list, but by going to "more plugins" and then after i unchecked and checked them again they could be opened from fav list. However a much bigger problem happened when i tried opening a project i worked on last night...the same waveshell error happened on all the waves plugins and the same thing happened when i opened other older projects.

After that i updated the FL Studio to latest version, but it didn't help.

I tried different fixes and none of them worked, however i noticed that when i ran FL Studio 32bit version the projects would open normally, which is weird becuase i made them in 64bit version. I then saved the mixer tracks and loaded them in 64bit version and they opened fined, so that's a workaround how to get my old projects restored, but i don't want to go through that process with all my projects, so i'm asking if there is someone who had a similar problem (i tried searching in the forums, couldn't find a solution) and can help me get this fixed fully.

I'm not very savvy with this kind of stuff, but it seemed to be somekind of error between 64 to 32bit.

Regards, Def Starz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:50 pm

x

Re: Waveshell 9.91 won't load

Hello Def Starz, Have you at any point perform...

Def Starz
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:20 pm

x

Yes i'v tried that, but i still get the error

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:57 pm

x

Def Starz wrote:Yes i'v tried that, but i still...

Def Starz
Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:35 am

x

Still not working, now it opens a waveshell and...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:36 am

x

Def Starz wrote:Still not working, now it opens...

Def Starz
Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:46 am

x

I did now and it's working ! Thanks for your he...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”