Channel/Track is missing after Export/rendering

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Mosner
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:11 pm

x

Channel/Track is missing after Export/rendering

Hey there,So I was working on this project and finally got the mix right. Then I rendered the project and found my main synth completely missing in the audio. I checked every possible thing. The synth not playing/being muted is Serum (64bit). It's routed to a channel, going over a Synth Bus into the Master. All other instances of Serum work just fine and play back in the rendered audio. I tried routing the synth to a different channel, and also tried replacing the instance of Serum. It's playing back the synth perfectly in the software. I activated the "notify about rendering mode" option. There's no automation on the volume neither before or in the mixer. I tried both the FL ASIO and the ASIO4ALL driver. I tried rebooting the PC and the software. I really don't have any clue why this is happening, but I need this project rendered till tomorrow at 9am. Otherwise I'll have huge problem. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Milinor
Technical Support
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:25 am

x

Re: Channel/Track is missing after Export/rendering

Hi You have a topic, please reply over there s...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”