Mixer Channel Out help

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
BassDigger2112
Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:56 am

x

Mixer Channel Out help

Cheers,

So I've been experimenting with my hardware synth setup. It's pretty complicated, and not really pertinent to the problem, but i'll explain below the dotted line. What I'm trying to do is make an arbitrary mixer channel (lets say ch. 7) go to a separate physical output from my interface, while also being routed to the main bus which go out to the regular outputs of my interface. I select the output I want ch. 7 to go to and it doesn't go out there. I also have the channel routed to the master that sends it to the regular outs and speakers.
Capture.PNG
The desired effect is to have, say 3xosc, assigned to channel 7, it then goes out through my interface on a separate output from the main, through some hardware effects, then back in through an input.

Everything on my interface is open, on, ready to take outputs, etc. I checked it like 5 times. It's a saffire pro 24 dsp, btw. And yes, it's selected as the audio driver on fl studio :) Any insight is appreciated
----------------------------------------------------------
i guess that kind of explained it in a nutshell.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BassDigger2112
Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:57 am

x

Mixer Channel Out help

Cheers, So I've been experimenting with my har...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dj Simson
Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:06 pm

x

Re: Mixer Channel Out help

I guess you did something wrong. On my system...

FidelityMusic
Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:15 pm

x

Re: Mixer Channel Out help

Hello BassDigger2112, BassDigger2112 wrote:I s...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”