FL Studio MIDI Sync Issue

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
dragan7
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:34 pm

x

FL Studio MIDI Sync Issue

I am trying to send MIDI sync to Polyend SEQ.

Under "Options", "Enable MIDI master sync" is checked, and under "Settings", "MIDI settings", "Output", port is chosen for SEQ and "Send master sync" is selected.

The problem is, when I press Play in FL, the first column of steps on SEQ starts blinking and it won't play.

If I then press Stop in FL, the first column of steps on SEQ stops blinking.

SEQ normally receives clock from Ableton Live via USB and from other Hardware sources via MIDI DIN.

In some other thread, I've read that the same problem, but with other sequencer, was solved by deselecting and selecting again "Send master sync".

When I tried that, strange thing happened:

I've deselected and selected again "Send master sync" many times, like 30 times, each time pressing Play and Stop to see if anything changed.

And out of those 30 times, 2 times resulted in SEQ play normally like it should. But, pressing then "Stop" and again "Play", resulted in again just the first column of steps in SEQ blinking and it won't go forward.

Any ideas what might be the issue here and how to solve it?

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:42 pm

x

Re: FL Studio MIDI Sync Issue

Does changing the "Synchronization type" for th...

dragan7
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:54 pm

x

Re: FL Studio MIDI Sync Issue

The issue has been resolved with the recent Pol...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”