Drums out of Sync.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Final Boss
Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:09 am

x

Drums out of Sync.

I really don't know how this happened. Everything was working perfectly. I was finishing up making a song, and then suddenly after stopping the track and playing it again from the beginning, all of my drums became out of sync. They hit early no matter what I do. This occurs to drums both connected to and not connected to an FX channel. They are not routed to a separate FX channel that has a delay effect. They are just out of sync. It seems to be only the percussion which is strange since most of the percussion is on different FX channels. I thought perhaps I'd made an error sidechaining, but that is also setup identical to how I had it on another track which worked perfectly.

Can anybody help? I'm actually beyond mad about this considering I spent dozens of hours working on this project. I'm not the best creator, but damn does it really upset me to see all my hard work ruined.

I tried adding a new drum. No FX channel. Just a plain kick. That also played out of sync to my synths.

My synths running are Sytrus, Nexus, and Massive.

FidelityMusic
Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:14 pm

x

Re: Drums out of Sync.

Hello Final Boss, Final Boss wrote:I was finis...

Final Boss
Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:45 am

x

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:Hello Final Boss, Fin...

FidelityMusic
Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:04 pm

x

If you don't want to attach the project here yo...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”