GrossBeat Automation is still glitching

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
PhreaSpirit
Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:23 am

x

GrossBeat Automation is still glitching

Hello. I mean sometimes GB can't detect when to start and goes nuts. This time it was realy stupid: I just automated GB to on/off. So at the start of the song my vocal is unaffected by GB, but then it turns on. And thats where the party starts - GB just go ape**t. Sometimes it glitches in real time, but it's ok after i render a song. But its always a coin flip. My question to developers - will this be fixed? In this particular situation i figured out that "single curve" transition wont work, only "hold" in my case. But why? I thought it should be ok no matter what since the final number is always 100%, at least when it comes to simple on/off automation. There is definitely a problem the way it works.

P.S. Ok I just realised that GB uses automation data from the start of previous bar, and that's why its "glitching" at the beginning of the next one . But that's not right guys..

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”