Runtime error 216 and crashes

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dashed Rainbows
Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:20 am

x

Runtime error 216 and crashes

I have a project that began crashing when loading because of a particular instance of Hbasms Stereoizer, when I take the .dll out of the vst folder it will crash only half the time, when getting rid of the instance that was causing the crashing it loaded, then subsequent openings of the project crashed it.

When I open the project with the Hbasms .dll removed the sample browser will be completely frozen and sometimes turn completely black after I change the project slightly.

Since the project began crashing now whenever I close FL Studio, even if I don't do anything, I will get a "Runtime error 216" message (and a following code that I think changes, at the moment it is says "Runtime error 216 at 00DA54DA")

The project that crashes has ~1800 mbs of RAM available and would still have ~1000 mbs if I un-bridged all my bridged vsts.

I have tried installing the shared dlls, installed FL 11.1.1 (instead of 11.1) and reinstalled that, run virus scans etc., but nothing has been fixed.

I am running FL Studio 11.1.1, my OS is Windows 10, I have an Intel core i7-6600U cpu with 2 cores and 16GBs of RAM.

I can probably record a video if it is needed.

FidelityMusic
Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:36 pm

x

Re: Runtime error 216 and crashes

Hello Dashed Rainbows, When you say the projec...

Dashed Rainbows
Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:55 am

x

By crashing I mean whilst it's loading in all t...

Dashed Rainbows
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:09 am

x

Update: I've installed a bunch of the 64 bit ve...

FidelityMusic
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:47 pm

x

Can you download and install the latest FL Stud...

Dashed Rainbows
Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:53 am

x

The project still crashes on the 32 bit version...

Dashed Rainbows
Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:44 am

x

Short follow up: One of the reasons the project...

FidelityMusic
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:42 pm

x

Since making that change within Massive are you...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”