Runtime error 226/All plugins aren't found except those already loaded in this template

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Mitch Faraday
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:34 pm

x

Runtime error 226/All plugins aren't found except those already loaded in this template

I created a template on FL Studio 12.5.1 in which all the mixer channels have the mix buss or channel buss via "Virtual Mix Rack" vst from Slate Digital. But when I have saved it and reopened it, no plugin was found, except those already existing in the template (Virtual Mix Rack, SPAN, Klanghelm VUMT, Wave Candy and Fruity dB Meter), and they work. Two messages appear: a runtime error 226, and the message of the Fruity Wrapper (or whatever plugin I try to load) not found.
In fact, when I open another project all works properly, but sometimes FL crashes at the startup, I don't understand why! And the whole program for me is a bit unstable. Anyway, help me please, I'm going mad with this...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mitch Faraday
Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:43 pm

x

Re: Runtime error 226/All plugins aren't found except those already loaded in this template

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:Would you mind providi...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”