FL Studio long time to reload after crash

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
bloodcool
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:58 pm

x

FL Studio long time to reload after crash

Hello to everyone :)

I have a recurrent problem when FL Studio crashes and I need help, please :? .

It really doesn't seem to have anything to do with specific vst / 3rd party specific plugins since crashes can happen at any time (if I zoom in the playlist while playing a song / when I modify values in a plugin / when I click on a layer while playing a song / When I try to load a plugin that seems to be in conflict with other ones, and so on).

Anyway, when FL Studio crashes (at least 1 to 5 times a day, sometimes much more), it takes about 5 to 10 minutes each time to be unloaded from the processes visible in the processes tab of the Windows Task manager).
When it happens, I have to patiently wait the process to stop by itself (hitting the "End process" doesn't have any effect on the FL Studio image).

This has really become a problem in my workflow, so I'd like to know how to avoid it. Could you help me, please ?

Thank you very much : any tip is welcome :mrgreen:

Best regards.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”