Cant Get The Update

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
aartisbendahl
Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:46 am

x

Cant Get The Update

So this morning i finally decide to update to 12.5. I downloaded it from the image-line and it would not work. A pop up would appear and say that there was an error launching the installer. So I figured there's a problem with my computer. I had Geek Squad (which is best buys technical support team) remotely control the Cpu to try and fix the "installer". After hours of them trying to fix it to no avail, I had realized that FL's icon was not on the taskbar anymore, the new icon in its place looked like a piece of paper and would say that the file has been moved, renamed, or deleted, and that i should delete the shortcut. I figured this must have happened when the Cpu was restarted by Geek Squad trying to help out. But either way i was able to find the it in my documents and all my stuff is there and fine, but, theres still an issue. I STILL CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPDATE TO 12.5. Any advice/ knowledge would be very helpful and very much appreciated. Thank you

FidelityMusic
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:20 pm

x

Re: Cant Get The Update

Hello aartisbendahl, Can you provide a screens...

Scott
Site Admin
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:12 am

x

For the record, I would suggest you check this ...

aartisbendahl
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:24 pm

x

I apologize, i didnt know how to find my previo...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:48 pm

x

Can you provide details regarding the total siz...

aartisbendahl
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:18 pm

x

The file size is 670 MB. I have downloaded the ...

FidelityMusic
Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:47 pm

x

Right-click the installer and select 'Rename' t...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”