Timeline delays

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
YeetusMcgeetus
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:27 am

x

Timeline delays

Im experiencing delays when playing back audio in the timeline.

This does not happen with every project but it has happened with 2, one that I am currently working on. Every time the kick hits (150 bpm typical drum pattern for dubstep) there is a slight delay when listening. As in the timeline hits but I wont hear the kick until a about a split second after. This is especially noticeable with the metronome on. I was thinking possible PDC but both projects this is happening on, are not that big. As in its just the intro im working on, and the kick is a sample with no processing. I only used Panipulator to put it in mono.. Thats it.. the snare is totally fine on one project, but the project I am working on it is both kick and snare..

I have a really powerful gaming computer and It doesn't show much of my CPU is being used at all.

I have a Focusrite 2i2 interface, buffer length is 256smp, and the device is set to Focusrite USB ASIO.

Ive never really had a problem with these settings, not too sure... (plus that buffer length seems to be the only one that will make things sound okay on my normal PC audio and FLs audio. Anything else it screws one of the audio playbacks up.

FidelityMusic
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:14 pm

x

Re: Timeline delays

Hello 0eyeflo0, What you're describing does in...

YeetusMcgeetus
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:44 am

x

Ahhhh... I see.. I had created a custom templat...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:37 pm

x

In its current state PDC has various issues, th...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”