i registered FL Studio online .. 32 bit running very well but 64 bit version showing still DEMO ?? what to do

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jassikatyal@gmail.com
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:47 pm

x

i registered FL Studio online .. 32 bit running very well but 64 bit version showing still DEMO ?? what to do

hi just bought new FL Studio 12.5.1 (signature bundle) today . i installed it correctly as mention on webiste step by step . but when i start Fl Studio from Desktop fl studio icon its showing registered version . but when i want to run 64 bit version its showing demo version . then i reinstlled it again with same procedure and enter my imgae line user name and id . but still its showing 64 bit version Demo . i am also uplaoding screen shot .. need help .. or should i swithed back to cracked one ?? :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”