Most of my non fruity vst plugins don't show up in more plugins menu and manage plugins menu

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
fastlady
Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:49 pm

x

Most of my non fruity vst plugins don't show up in more plugins menu and manage plugins menu

After updating to the latest fruity studio 12.5.1 version of fruity studio my plugin database is behaving very strangely. If i manage plugins and scan i can see all my vsts being found, but next time i go into manage plugins most of them are missing again. If i add/more plugins then the list of generator plugins shows only two or three non fruity vsts. If i use the plugin picker however i can see all my vsts there. So plugin picker is the only way of getting to the vsts on my computer.

Forgot to mention that if i try to do a fast scan on the plug in database i get an error message cannot create file"C:\Program Files(x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Data\Patches\Plugin database\Installed\Generators\VST\". The system cannot find the path specified.

fastlady
Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:38 pm

x

Re: Most of my non fruity vst plugins don't show up in more plugins menu and manage plugins menu

Here's the log.txt file. I have found that if ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”