FL studio + Outboard gear

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
The Phantom
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:05 am

x

FL studio + Outboard gear

I've noticed that using some types of outboard gear with FL can be extremely tedious, but I could also just have a lack of knowledge with FL.

I have various synths and FX processors, all my keyboard synths work fine and I have no problems recoeding them into my projects, however I have problems syncing some of the features. For example I have a JU-06 and would love to use the sequencer features with FL but I can't get it to sync with the master clock in FL. I also have a similar problem with my mininova and the arpeggiator on that even though you can manually put the tempo in, it still gradually falls out of sync with the project.

My second issue is I know its possible to use the korg monotro delay or filter as an insert or send but I can't seem to get it to work.

If this helps I am using FL 11 and I have a focusrite saffire pro 40, I know how to configure the mix conteol software and have all ins n outs activated apart from channels 7 + 8 which are the headphones channels.

Does anybody know how I can solve these issues? I'm having to try the sequencer issue in other DAWs and it syncs easily but not with FL.

FidelityMusic
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:38 pm

x

Re: FL studio + Outboard gear

Hello The Phantom, The Phantom wrote:I have va...

The Phantom
Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:00 am

x

Re: FL studio + Outboard gear

Hi, Thanks for the reply! Yes I have checke...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”