Solved: VST won't load channel presets when opening project

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Firebird-Formula
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:00 pm

x

Solved: VST won't load channel presets when opening project

Hi there.
I recently installed the Linn LM-1 instrument VPROM v2 on my system. This is a VST with optional multi audio output (you can route samples to different mixer tracks). I've been playing around with this plugin and everythings seems to work flawlessly. The problem i have with it manifested itself when i started implementing this plugin to a project. The plugin works just as expected when working with the project but when i save the project and at a later time return to it the plugin loads with "default" settings. This means that optional loaded samples and a number of settings within the vst is lost.
I've had a look at the log.txt created by the FL Studio plugin manager but everything seems ok.
The plugin is installed as a VST3 only in 64bit version of FL Studio 12.5.1
Ill be checking back for any feedback in a few hours.
Last edited by Firebird-Formula on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”