Installation of iZotope Ozone 8 and Neutron 8 displays errors in Plugin Manager

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ktal
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:57 pm

x

Installation of iZotope Ozone 8 and Neutron 8 displays errors in Plugin Manager

Hi,I've recently installed Ozone 8 and Neutron 2 and in the plugin manager, certain variations of the plugin dll appear with "error" in the Status column, and "?" in the Effect/ Synth column. Additionally, many of the Ozone and Neutron plugins [64-bit] reference Waveshell2-VST 9.91_x64.dll in the filename. This hasn't happened with previous editions of Ozone or Neutron and despite the error, the plug-ins do seem to work, at least the one's I've tested. I will note that the plugins showing the errors appear to be ones that Steinberg has advised me are "shells" rather than plugins themsleves, and appear to DAWs as dll's when, in fact, they are not. Steinberg has noted that this is an issue apparently with the JUCE Framework. I will atempt to add screenshots to the forum post if I can. Curious as to what your thoughts are on this and if it's an issue or potential issue. Cheers

ktal
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:59 pm

x

Re: Installation of iZotope Ozone 8 and Neutron 8 displays errors in Plugin Manager

Screenshots of the affected plugins noted in th...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:32 pm

x

Re: Installation of iZotope Ozone 8 and Neutron 8 displays errors in Plugin Manager

Hello ktal, That's very unusual. I've scanned ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”