FL 12.5 crashes when I drag in a sample or make a sample unique

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Lumious
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:13 am

x

FL 12.5 crashes when I drag in a sample or make a sample unique

This has never happened before but today I was working on a song and when I clicked "Make Unique" on an audio sample, everything froze up and I had to force close FL. This confuses me because I was able to make samples unique earlier in the project but not anymore. This problem also happens when I drag in an audio sample from the browser. I just downloaded the most recent update to FL hoping it would fix it but it still does it. Any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE: It seems to only be on one project file and only with certain samples. Some will drag in just in just fine but others freeze the program as soon as a drop them in the playlist. It says "Loading (sample name)" with the progress bar all the way across but it just crashes. I also have been using the samples that are causing problems for months now but only ran into this problem today.

UPDATE AGAIN: Now the same thing is happening when I add a new synth. No idea why it started becoming a problem but I would love to fix it because I don't want to scratch the project.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”